Also check @fitness_recipes
Mini Zucchini Pizzas
Made by @confessionsofafitfoodie
1/4 -1/2 cup of homemade tomato sauce
1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced
2 1/2 tbsp shaved Parmesan OR shredded mozzarella
crushed red pepper
olive oil spray
1. Set oven to Broil on High
2. Spread zucchini out on a baking pan covered in foil or parchment paper
3. Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with garlic powder and crushed red pepper
4. Broil for a few minutes until zucchini starts to brown
5. Remove pan from oven and flip zucchini slices. Season again.
6. Top each mini pizza with sauce, cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
7. Place in broiler again until cheese is melty and golden