“Honey Garlic Salmon” from my @mealplan_app, link in bio (now available on iOS - pronto en Español) IMPORTANT: comment “more” if you want more videos like this!
✓ Calories 330
✓ Protein 33g
✓ Carbs 22g
✓ Fat 11g
✓ Sugar 0g
✓ Fibre 19g
This stir fry is a perfectly balanced, whole sourced meal that will give you a bunch of nutrients to leave you feeling full and satisfied.
1. Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, then set aside.
2. Mix together the honey, water, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt then stir to combine.
3. Heat up the avocado spray in a skillet, then pan-fry the salmon until it is half done. Add the garlic into the pan until it is slightly browned.
4. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, and reduce the sauce until it is sticky.
5. Broil the salmon in the oven for about 1 minute, until the surface becomes slightly charred.